boost/context/all.hpp missing in 1.68.0beta1

boost/context/all.hpp missing in 1.68.0beta1

Boost - Dev mailing list
Is this intentional, or an unintentional regression?

I was using this header in the CMake component checks to verify the
presence of Boost.Context, and this is now breaking.  I can update it to
use a different header which has been present since 1.61, but this seems
like a compatibility break, hence the question.

Thanks,
Roger

Re: boost/context/all.hpp missing in 1.68.0beta1

Boost - Dev mailing list
see https://github.com/boostorg/context/issues/81