[boost] BoostBook survey.

Rene Rivera-2
If any of you follow the wxWidgets dev list you might have noticed they
are thinking of changing doc format. I pointed out BoostBook as a
possibility. Obviously they would like to see non-Boost uses of
BoostBook. So I'm asking the wonderfully varied Boost user community...

* Do you use BoostBook in some way?
* If so, could you provide an example of how you use it?

If you want I can find a place in our growing list of Boost users
<http://www.boost.org/doc/html/who_s_using_boost_.html>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything