bjam resources

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,
are there any bjam tutorials documentation about how I could create a
project using bjam?

Thanks

Re: bjam resources

Boost - Users mailing list
https://boostorg.github.io/build/tutorial.html is the most helpful in my experience.

But the failure of B2/bjam to become popular is because of the lack of really helpful tutorials and
examples, despite some nice new documentation that is nicely displayed, though not indexed enough to
make easy finding what you want to know.

Paul

Re: bjam resources

Boost - Users mailing list
Chapters 1.6 - 1.10 offer good systematic walk through the basics

Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)