bjam and gprof

Dean Bushey
Hi,

I'm trying to generate profile information on the test cases.  I see that I can use the -sBUILD=profile option to bjam.  This places the resulting gmon.out in the current directory, and lots of other information in the <boost>/bin/.....  directory.  To run gprof I need the executible file, along with the gmon.out file.  Is this kept somewhere?  Is there a way to tell bjam to save the executible file somewhere for use with gprof?

Thanks
Dean

Dean Bushey