[bjam] New location!

Rene Rivera
With the new release I've moved the location of the bjam source to:

     root/tools/jam/src

This is to make it follow the usual Boost structure. It also hopefully
removes the confusion between Boost.Build and Boost.Jam. I've adjusted
all the various references to jam_src I could find. But for those that
rely on the old location please change your references ASAP. My plan is
to delete from CVS the jam_src location in about 48 hours.

NOTE: I haven't been able to commit the root/configure script changes
because there seems to be a stale CVS lock from Daniel Wallin at the root.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Re: [bjam] New location!

David Abrahams
Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> writes:

> With the new release I've moved the location of the bjam source to:
>
>      root/tools/jam/src
>
> This is to make it follow the usual Boost structure. It also hopefully
> removes the confusion between Boost.Build and Boost.Jam. I've adjusted
> all the various references to jam_src I could find. But for those that
> rely on the old location please change your references ASAP. My plan is
> to delete from CVS the jam_src location in about 48 hours.

Did you get the SF admins to move these files with their revision histories?
That's really important.

> NOTE: I haven't been able to commit the root/configure script changes
> because there seems to be a stale CVS lock from Daniel Wallin at the root.

I have a request in at SF to have it cleared.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting