[bimap] Includes serialization headers even if BOOST_BIMAP_DISABLE_SERIALIZATION is defined

[bimap] Includes serialization headers even if BOOST_BIMAP_DISABLE_SERIALIZATION is defined

Christian Holmquist
Hello,

I noticed this issue with boost 1.42, but it might have been there for a
while.

Quite a few headers have
#include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>

I think the above should be guared with
#ifndef BOOST_BIMAP_DISABLE_SERIALIZATION
#include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>
#endif

Regards,
Christian

Re: [bimap] Includes serialization headers even if BOOST_BIMAP_DISABLE_SERIALIZATION is defined

Matias Capeletto
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Christian Holmquist
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed this issue with boost 1.42, but it might have been there for a
> while.
>
> Quite a few headers have
> #include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>
>
> I think the above should be guared with
> #ifndef BOOST_BIMAP_DISABLE_SERIALIZATION
> #include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>
> #endif

Thanks for reporting the issue. There was already a ticket about this in trac:
It will be fixed for 1.43.
Best regards
Matias

On 9 March 2010 22:07, Matias Capeletto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Christian Holmquist
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> Thanks for reporting the issue. There was already a ticket about this in
> trac:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3868
> It will be fixed for 1.43.
> Best regards
> Matias

Oh, I should've checked the trac first, will be more careful next time to
not generate noise.
Thanks for fixing this

/ christian