Quantcast

benchmarks

palik imre
Hi all,

I just realised, that by default the benchmarks are built with optimisation disabled.  That seems like defeating the whole purpose of them.

Shouldn't we add at least <optimization>speed to the jamfile for them?

Cheers,

Imre
Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: benchmarks

Nasos Iliopoulos
Sure,
we haven't really performed any houskeeping in the benchmarks recently,
that they need.

-Nasos

On 03/06/2016 07:03 AM, palik imre wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I just realised, that by default the benchmarks are built with optimisation disabled.  That seems like defeating the whole purpose of them.
>
> Shouldn't we add at least <optimization>speed to the jamfile for them?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Imre
Sent to: [hidden email]