[beast] Video Presentation: Designing an HTTP message container

[beast] Video Presentation: Designing an HTTP message container

Boost - Dev mailing list
Greetings! This is the video for my CppCon 2017 presentation. In this
presentation I discuss designing a class for storing HTTP messages,
defining some concepts along the way. The concepts are based on the
ideas in Beast, but simplified for the presentation format. Anyone who
is interested in learning some techniques, or getting a more advanced
understanding of the Beast message container, may benefit from this
video. Also, the video is entertaining on its own. Here it is:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsUnnYEKPnI>

This page also contains the embedded video along with additional
exposition not found in the talk:

<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/libs/beast/doc/html/beast/design_choices/http_message_container.html>

Thanks!