[beast] Chunked Serialization, feedback requested! (Or: Bjorn, will you come out to play?)

[beast] Chunked Serialization, feedback requested! (Or: Bjorn, will you come out to play?)

Boost - Dev mailing list
During the review it was brought up that Beast could do a better job
giving users control over the serialization and parsing of message
payloads that have the chunked transfer coding applied. I collaborated
with some helpful folks on the #boost slack channel and I have put
together something solid for serializing chunks.

I'm looking for feedback from anyone (especially Bjorn) before I merge this.

The documentation is quite extensive and explains step by step how to
achieve all of the goals stated in the review related to serialization
of chunk encoded message payloads:

<http://vinniefalco.github.io/stage/beast/bjorn/beast/using_http/chunked_encoding.html>

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who cares to weigh in. Is the
documentation sufficient? Are there any obvious defects? Do the
interfaces meet the requirements for obtaining full control over the
emitted chunked message payload?

If anyone wants to play with or inspect the code, it is in the "bjorn" branch:

<https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast/commits/bjorn>

In the meanwhile, I will start putting something together to provide
better control during parsing of chunks.

Thanks!