bcbboost version 0.3 released

Nicola Musatti
Hallo,
I'd like to inform those of you that use Boost with Borland's BCB2006
product that I just released version 0.3 of bcbboost - the unofficial
BCB Boost patches.

This is a set of modified sources from Boost 1.33.1 that allow you to
build and use some of the libraries from that release with the latest
Borland compiler, bcc32 5.8.1 .

Bcbboost is available from SourceForge: http://bcbboost.sourceforge.net/

This release contains improvements to date_time, call_traits,
compressed_pair, math/octonion, numeric/conversion, optional, random and
type_traits. Changes impact also graph, format and possibly other libraries.

Many thanks to Alisdair Meredith: most of this release is a backport of
the work he's done to add BCB2006 support to Boost's mainline.

Re: bcbboost version 0.3 released

Robert Ramey
I checked the test matrix for the serialization library tests.  It shows
no run tests - only the compiler tests.

Robert Ramey

Robert Ramey wrote:

> I checked the test matrix for the serialization library tests.  It shows
> no run tests - only the compiler tests.

I haven't got around to setting up Spirit 1.6 so that serialization
tests may run, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti