[asio] "reverse" stream?

Is there a stream (or other implementation) in asio that reverses the next layer and the read()/write() layer of another stream?
For example, a reverse ssl::stream would send/receive data in clear text, but read()/write() operations should rather expect encrypted data.
Thanks.

Re: [asio] "reverse" stream?

Boost - Users mailing list
On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Phil Sean via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there a stream (or other implementation) in asio that reverses the next
> layer and the read()/write() layer of another stream?
> For example, a reverse ssl::stream would send/receive data in clear text,
> but read()/write() operations should rather expect encrypted data.

I have not seen such a thing. What is the use-case?

Thanks