[asio] ip::tcp::acceptor::async_accept not working on windows service

[asio] ip::tcp::acceptor::async_accept not working on windows service

qqqqq
I currently have a working windows mfc application that accepts tcp connections via listening from a TCP socket using ip::tcp::acceptor::async_accept that I need to run as a Windows Service. I Placed the async_accept call on the ServiceWorkerThread() that is called on service start which will only exit upon issuing the service to stop.

While it is already working on the application version, running on under the windows service code does not seem to even open the TCP port for clients to connect to (checked using PortQry command port scanner)