almost all serialization test fail on master branch

almost all serialization test fail on master branch

Robert Ramey
I just updated my modular boost project and ran the tests on the
serialization library.  the library fails to build now.  Since I test
against the master, I checked the master test matrix - and indeed the
library fails to build there as well.  I'm pretty sure it's not me as I
haven't merged anything to the master branch in over six months.

I'm suspecting that this is caused by the latest merge into the spirit
classic library - but I can't know for sure.

Robert Ramey

Re: almost all serialization test fail on master branch

Steven Watanabe-4
AMDG

On 02/29/2016 04:07 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> I just updated my modular boost project and ran the tests on the
> serialization library.  the library fails to build now.  Since I test
> against the master, I checked the master test matrix - and indeed the
> library fails to build there as well.  I'm pretty sure it's not me as I
> haven't merged anything to the master branch in over six months.
>
> I'm suspecting that this is caused by the latest merge into the spirit
> classic library - but I can't know for sure.

This has already been fixed in develop:
https://github.com/boostorg/spirit/commit/a4fe5b95aff3c2a842847fc2e484f889c62a3b0c

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

On 2/29/16 4:30 PM, Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> On 02/29/2016 04:07 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:

> This has already been fixed in develop:
> https://github.com/boostorg/spirit/commit/a4fe5b95aff3c2a842847fc2e484f889c62a3b0c

When can this be expected to be merged into master.  It's not really
acceptable that a known bug is left in the master.