[accumulators] No maintainer?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Boost.Accumulators does not seem to have an active maintainer anymore. My
PR hast been waiting for any reaction from a maintainer for over a year now.

Can someone of the Boost devs take a look at my (pretty trivial) PR at
https://github.com/boostorg/accumulators/pull/5 and possibly merge it?

[SPAM] Re: [accumulators] No maintainer?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Boost - Dev mailing list wrote
> Boost.Accumulators does not seem to have an active maintainer anymore. My
> PR hast been waiting for any reaction from a maintainer for over a year
> now.
>
> Can someone of the Boost devs take a look at my (pretty trivial) PR at
> https://github.com/boostorg/accumulators/pull/5 and possibly merge it?

The PR looks alright to me. All the conversions to float_type should
already be happening implicitly anyway IIUC. I'll let one week go by
in case anyone wants to react to it (I don't want to overstep anyone
since I'm not related to this library in any way), but if no one
complains I'll merge it.

Louis

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html

Re: [SPAM] Re: [accumulators] No maintainer?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Louis Dionne wrote:
> > Can someone of the Boost devs take a look at my (pretty trivial) PR at
> > https://github.com/boostorg/accumulators/pull/5 and possibly merge it?
>
> The PR looks alright to me. All the conversions to float_type should
> already be happening implicitly anyway IIUC.

It's probably fine in context because of what float_type can be, although in
principle C-style casts need scrutiny.