X3: development

teajay-2
Hello X3 developers,

I'm getting a bit mixed up lately between the x3-devel branch and the
main spirit develop branch.
I've been working on the x3-devel branch as it seemed to have more new
features, but I just found out that some changes in Spirit X3 have also
come into the develop branch but aren't present in the x3-devel branch.

So here's my question: which branch should be considered for spirit X3
development, x3-devel or develop ?

Whatever the answer, there is some merging to do. I'll be glad to help.

Regards,

Thomas Bernard

Re: X3: development

Joel de Guzman
On 10/30/14, 4:50 PM, Thomas Bernard wrote:

> Hello X3 developers,
>
> I'm getting a bit mixed up lately between the x3-devel branch and the
> main spirit develop branch.
> I've been working on the x3-devel branch as it seemed to have more new
> features, but I just found out that some changes in Spirit X3 have also
> come into the develop branch but aren't present in the x3-devel branch.
>
> So here's my question: which branch should be considered for spirit X3
> development, x3-devel or develop ?
>
> Whatever the answer, there is some merging to do. I'll be glad to help.

Pardon the confusion. There's been some movement back and forth and it
has not been clear which branch to work on. I think we should now move
on to the develop branch for all current and future developments. If there
are still some changes in x3-devel, let;s do a final merge and ditch to
avoid further confusion.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.ciere.com
http://boost-spirit.com
http://www.cycfi.com/

Re: X3: development

teajay-2
On 11/01/2014 07:58 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:

> On 10/30/14, 4:50 PM, Thomas Bernard wrote:
>> Hello X3 developers,
>>
>> I'm getting a bit mixed up lately between the x3-devel branch and the
>> main spirit develop branch.
>> I've been working on the x3-devel branch as it seemed to have more new
>> features, but I just found out that some changes in Spirit X3 have also
>> come into the develop branch but aren't present in the x3-devel branch.
>>
>> So here's my question: which branch should be considered for spirit X3
>> development, x3-devel or develop ?
>>
>> Whatever the answer, there is some merging to do. I'll be glad to help.
>
> Pardon the confusion. There's been some movement back and forth and it
> has not been clear which branch to work on. I think we should now move
> on to the develop branch for all current and future developments. If there
> are still some changes in x3-devel, let;s do a final merge and ditch to
> avoid further confusion.
>
> Regards,

Ok. I'll prepare a pull request for that. I noticed there are some minor
collisions.

Regards,

Thomas