X3 Status in Boost versions

Baptiste Wicht
Hi guys,

I just read my name on this mailing list and this reminded me that I
still haven't got around finishing porting my compiler to X3 :D

The last time I got bored of maintaining the Modular Boost trunk on all
the computers I'm working on, so I was wondering if the X3 version from
Boost 1.59 or Boost 1.60 was fully functional ?

If it's the case, I'll try it and work again on finishing the parser and
finally release a new version of the project (mostly for me :P).

Thanks

Baptiste Wicht

Re: X3 Status in Boost versions

Joel de Guzman
On 1/25/16 3:59 PM, Baptiste Wicht wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just read my name on this mailing list and this reminded me that I
> still haven't got around finishing porting my compiler to X3 :D
>
> The last time I got bored of maintaining the Modular Boost trunk on all
> the computers I'm working on, so I was wondering if the X3 version from
> Boost 1.59 or Boost 1.60 was fully functional ?
>
> If it's the case, I'll try it and work again on finishing the parser and
> finally release a new version of the project (mostly for me :P).

Hello Baptiste! Yes, they are fully functional.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.ciere.com
http://boost-spirit.com
http://www.cycfi.com/

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 06:12:52AM +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:

> On 1/25/16 3:59 PM, Baptiste Wicht wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I just read my name on this mailing list and this reminded me that I
> > still haven't got around finishing porting my compiler to X3 :D
> >
> > The last time I got bored of maintaining the Modular Boost trunk on all
> > the computers I'm working on, so I was wondering if the X3 version from
> > Boost 1.59 or Boost 1.60 was fully functional ?
> >
> > If it's the case, I'll try it and work again on finishing the parser and
> > finally release a new version of the project (mostly for me :P).
>
> Hello Baptiste! Yes, they are fully functional.
Hi Joel,

Great! I'll install the 1.59 this week-end and try it on my grammar and
then I'll try to go forward and integrate it as the main parser.

Thanks

Baptiste