Who is maintaining Boost.Random?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Last Tuesday I submitted a feature request for Boost.Random and received absolutely no feedback which seems to be unusual judging by last week's discussions (e.g. secure-by-default networking with Boost.Asio).

Is anybody maintaining Boost.Random currently and if not, how can I proceed with my feature request?

Christoph Conrads

Re: Who is maintaining Boost.Random?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 21:52, Christoph Conrads via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Last Tuesday I submitted a feature request for Boost.Random and received absolutely no feedback which seems to be unusual judging by last week's discussions (e.g. secure-by-default networking with Boost.Asio).
>
> Is anybody maintaining Boost.Random currently and if not, how can I proceed with my feature request?

Maintainers are specified in the source code distribution.
https://github.com/boostorg/random/blob/develop/meta/libraries.json#L15

Re: Who is maintaining Boost.Random?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Mr Gaunard,

> > Is anybody maintaining Boost.Random currently and if not, how can I proceed with my feature request?
>
> Maintainers are specified in the source code distribution.
> https://github.com/boostorg/random/blob/develop/meta/libraries.json#L15

thank you, I sent him an e-mail.

The Boost.Random maintainer responded immediately on GitHub, see https://github.com/boostorg/random/issues/57