Where's QuickBook 1.4?

Daryle Walker
While trying to re-orient to Boost, I've seen mentions of a 1.4 version
of QuickBook.  But the CVS checkout of Boost still produces a version of
the QB executable that states 1.3 as its version.  Is it really 1.4, or
do I have to download 1.4 from some secret site?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie

Re: Where's QuickBook 1.4?

Joel de Guzman-2
Daryle Walker wrote:
> While trying to re-orient to Boost, I've seen mentions of a 1.4 version
> of QuickBook.  But the CVS checkout of Boost still produces a version of
> the QB executable that states 1.3 as its version.  Is it really 1.4, or
> do I have to download 1.4 from some secret site?

The HEAD CVS should contain 1.4. I just fixed the executable.
Now it reports 1.4. Sorry for the confusion.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com
http://spirit.sf.net