Where is the Wave Driver in Boost 1.86?

Boost - Users mailing list
I recently tried to recompile an old version of the Wave Driver using
the latest version of Boost::Wave and there were many cryptic warnings
and errors.

So, I figured I'd just upgrade to the latest copy of the source, only
I cannot find it in the latest Boost::Wave, despite the documentation
still referring to it. Nor does there appear to be an already-compiled
tool supplied with the distro versions of Boost. (Something which has
always been claimed by the docs, but has never been true in my
experience -- which is why I was forced to originally compile it from
source.)

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.