Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

Does anyone happen to know of a decent web based C++ compiler with
Boost support?

Specifics, if possibly, include support for MSVC, especially VS2017
C++, Spirit, probably C++17 as well, etc.

I know that's probably asking for a lot, but my searches aren't
turning up very much, or it is getting confused with literally
"building Boost", which is a bit OT. :-)

Thanks!

Best regards,

Michael Powell
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know of a decent web based C++ compiler with
> Boost support?

Something like this maybe? <https://godbolt.org/z/eXYn8N>

Regards
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:33 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Does anyone happen to know of a decent web based C++ compiler with
> > Boost support?
>
> Something like this maybe? <https://godbolt.org/z/eXYn8N>

Well, I did find CompEx, but I did not see how to include Boost.
Particularly, complaining about:

#include <boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp>

> Regards
> _______________________________________________
> Boost-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:40 PM Michael Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:33 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost-users
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Does anyone happen to know of a decent web based C++ compiler with
> > > Boost support?
> >
> > Something like this maybe? <https://godbolt.org/z/eXYn8N>
>
> Well, I did find CompEx, but I did not see how to include Boost.
> Particularly, complaining about:
>
> #include <boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp>

Spoke too soon... Then I found the Libraries option.

> > Regards
> > _______________________________________________
> > Boost-users mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
In reply to this post by Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:41 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> #include <boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp>

LOL.. I tried including just that header and this happened:

"Killed - processing time exceeded"
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:41 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > #include <boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp>
>
> LOL.. I tried including just that header and this happened:
>
> "Killed - processing time exceeded"

I just encountered the same. Does not seem to matter which compiler,
GCC, MSCV, etc.

https://gcc.godbolt.org/z/G3YrZk

> _______________________________________________
> Boost-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 19:52, Michael Powell via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:41 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > #include <boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp>
> >
> > LOL.. I tried including just that header and this happened:
> >
> > "Killed - processing time exceeded"
>
> I just encountered the same. Does not seem to matter which compiler,
> GCC, MSCV, etc.
>
> https://gcc.godbolt.org/z/G3YrZk

https://github.com/mattgodbolt/compiler-explorer/wiki/Installed-libraries

eg.
https://gcc.godbolt.org/z/xgCpTl

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
In reply to this post by Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:52 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > "Killed - processing time exceeded"
>
> I just encountered the same. Does not seem to matter which compiler,

Word is that this is not a Spirit problem it is a configuration
problem with CE, see:

<https://github.com/mattgodbolt/compiler-explorer-image/issues/53>

Regards
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 3:13 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 11:52 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > "Killed - processing time exceeded"
> >
> > I just encountered the same. Does not seem to matter which compiler,
>
> Word is that this is not a Spirit problem it is a configuration
> problem with CE, see:
>
> <https://github.com/mattgodbolt/compiler-explorer-image/issues/53>

I see. That's a shame... Gotta love Amazon.

> Regards
> _______________________________________________
> Boost-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
In reply to this post by Boost - Users mailing list
On 1/11/2018 07:29, Michael Powell wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know of a decent web based C++ compiler with
> Boost support?
>
> Specifics, if possibly, include support for MSVC, especially VS2017
> C++, Spirit, probably C++17 as well, etc.

https://wandbox.org appears to support Boost, although only with
gcc/clang, not MSVC.
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Web based C++ compiler with Boost support

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello

you can find also some online compiler list on
https://isocpp.org/get-started <https://isocpp.org/get-started>  .

and also this website:  https://www.onlinegdb.com/online_c_compiler#
<https://www.onlinegdb.com/online_c_compiler#>  

Enjoy!!!



--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Users-f2553780.html
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users