Warnings from 1.69.0

Whilst building my application using Visual Studio 2017 I get the following warnings that I wasn’t getting prior to changing to 1.69.0:

1>c:\program files\boost\boost\pending\integer_log2.hpp(7): note: This header is deprecated. Use <boost/integer/integer_log2.hpp> instead.

The identified header is not referenced in my own code, but is being included by the Boost logging code.

Can anybody advise me as to my best way of dealing with this situation, please, as I’m trying for a warning-free build.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

Raised Bar Ltd.

E: [hidden email]

M: +44 (0)7989 486976

Re: Warnings from 1.69.0

Boost - Users mailing list
On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 6:01 AM Tim Burgess via Boost-users

> Whilst building my application using Visual Studio 2017 I get the following warnings that I wasn’t getting prior to changing to 1.69.0:
>
> 1>c:\program files\boost\boost\pending\integer_log2.hpp(7): note: This header is deprecated. Use <boost/integer/integer_log2.hpp> instead.
>
> The identified header is not referenced in my own code, but is being included by the Boost logging code.

1. Can you isolate the issue?

> Can anybody advise me as to my best way of dealing with this situation, please, as I’m trying for a warning-free build.

2. There was a report several weeks ago, however, isolate the issue,
and I may be able to better advise.