Wanted to contribute in your projects

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello
I am Jibran Zia studying in National University of Information and
Technology. I wanted to contribute in your projects for 2019 Google summer
of Code. Please give me general overview about how I start working and from
where I get code of your projects and how I will contribute in it...
Thank you so much

Re: Wanted to contribute in your projects

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 09:47, Jibran Zia via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am Jibran Zia studying in National University of Information and
> Technology. I wanted to contribute in your projects for 2019 Google summer
> of Code. Please give me general overview about how I start working and from

Make yourself familiar with the following articles

https://www.boost.org/community/gsoc.html
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview
https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/SoCAdvice

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Getting-Started%3A-Overview