Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Dave Abrahams

Folks,

I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq

It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
our profile and our future.

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing

Go Boost!
--Lorenzo

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Marshall Clow-2
On Jan 18, 2012, at 4:38 PM, lcaminiti wrote:

> Dave Abrahams wrote
>>
>> I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
>> February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
>> http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq
>>
>> It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
>> our profile and our future.
>>

> Tag: "I voted" :)
>
> Go Boost!
> --Lorenzo

Ditto!

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:[hidden email]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Philip Bennefall

On Jan 18, 2012, at 4:38 PM, lcaminiti wrote:

> Dave Abrahams wrote
>>
>> I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
>> February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
>> http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq
>>
>> It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
>> our profile and our future.
>>

> Tag: "I voted" :)
>
> Go Boost!
> --Lorenzo

Ditto!

-- Marshall
Boost has my vote, too. It's been invaluable in my work.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

fpelliccioni
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Dave Abrahams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
> February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
> http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq
>
> It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
> our profile and our future.
>
> Thanks!

A vote from Argentina!

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Cory Nelson
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Dave Abrahams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
> February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
> http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq
>
> It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
> our profile and our future.
>
> Thanks!

Wow. It so happens that my own project (PeerGuardian) is on that poll
too, I had no idea.

I voted for Boost. It is much more worthy!

--
Cory Nelson

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Kim Kuen Tang

Ditto

Am 19.01.2012 01:56, schrieb Philip Bennefall:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Clow"
> <[hidden email]>

Robert Jones-2
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Dave Abrahams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
> our profile and our future.

Not any more it's not! Looks like Boost is the run-away winner to me!

- Rob.

Re: Vote Boost Up for SourceForge Project of the Month

Christof Donat

Dave Abrahams <[hidden email]> schrieb:

>Folks,
>
>I was just informed that Boost is a top contender for SourceForge's
>February Project Of The Month. The vote is happening on TwtPoll, here:
>http://twtpoll.com/7vt4lq
>
>It's pretty close, so if you could vote Boost up, it could be good for
>our profile and our future.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Dave Abrahams