[V2] Multiple Jamfiles in a single directory

[V2] Multiple Jamfiles in a single directory

William R. Otte
Hi folks -

I am rather new to Jam and have a quick question that I have been
unable to answer through documentation or searching:

I am currently attempting to prototype a plugin for a tool that
generates tool-specific build configuration files from a high level
project description.  This language may define several projects
(targets, I believe, in Jam parlance) per directory, all or some of
which may be grouped into a workspace.

To the point, in order to avoid having to make deep modifications to
this tool, I was wondering if it is possible to have several Jamfiles
(with different names of course) in the same directory? ie, (names
need not be what I suggest)

Jamfile.Project1
Jamfile.Project2
Jamfile.Project3

I could then have a top level Jamfile in the directory that could
selectively choose to build one or more Jamfiles present in the
directory.

TIA,
/-Will