[V2] Digital Mars toolset

Vladimir Prus

Hi,
I've just ported the dmc toolset from V1 (attached for convenience). For now,
without STLPort support.

I'd appreciate if somebody with access to that compiler test the toolset as
documented on:

    http://zigzag.cs.msu.su/boost.build/wiki/TestingNewToolset

Also, I see that V1 toolset just just one "link" action, while all other V1
toolset have one "link" action for executables, and one for shared libraries.
Can somebody tell if the "link" action in dmc is extra smart, or shared
libraries are just not supported on that toolset?

Thanks in advance,
Volodya

dmc.jam (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [V2] Digital Mars toolset

Bugzilla from markus.schoepflin@comsoft.de
Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Also, I see that V1 toolset just just one "link" action, while all other V1
> toolset have one "link" action for executables, and one for shared libraries.
> Can somebody tell if the "link" action in dmc is extra smart, or shared
> libraries are just not supported on that toolset?

My guess is that the link action for shared libraries is dead on the other
toolsets.

Markus