Utah C++ Programmers November MeetUp: Bost.Spirit 2.5.2

Utah C++ Programmers November MeetUp: Bost.Spirit 2.5.2

Richard-45
Hi,

In the November Meet Up of Utah C++ Programmers, I will be presenting
an overview of Boost.Spirit 2.5.2 using parsing of JSON as an example.
We will then work on a small parsing programming problem using Spirit.

Details:
<http://www.meetup.com/Utah-Cpp-Programmers/events/210984212/>

Join us!

Re: Utah C++ Programmers November MeetUp: Bost.Spirit 2.5.2

Joel de Guzman
On 10/15/14, 12:45 AM, Richard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the November Meet Up of Utah C++ Programmers, I will be presenting
> an overview of Boost.Spirit 2.5.2 using parsing of JSON as an example.
> We will then work on a small parsing programming problem using Spirit.
>
> Details:
> <http://www.meetup.com/Utah-Cpp-Programmers/events/210984212/>

Splendid! I hope you can share your slides! :)

Joel de Guzman
http://www.ciere.com
http://boost-spirit.com
http://www.cycfi.com/

Re: Utah C++ Programmers November MeetUp: Bost.Spirit 2.5.2

Richard-45

In article <m1l3ec$mci$[hidden email]>,
    Joel de Guzman <[hidden email]> writes:

> On 10/15/14, 12:45 AM, Richard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In the November Meet Up of Utah C++ Programmers, I will be presenting
> > an overview of Boost.Spirit 2.5.2 using parsing of JSON as an example.
> > We will then work on a small parsing programming problem using Spirit.
> >
> > Details:
> > <http://www.meetup.com/Utah-Cpp-Programmers/events/210984212/>
>
> Splendid! I hope you can share your slides! :)

I might not do any slides.  I might just do demonstration by example
with live coding.  I'm not sure yet.