Using boost with cray c++

avib369 .
Does any one have any experience of using boost with cray C++ compiler ?
Are any known problematic areas/issues ?

Ok I know its not in the official  list of supported compilers, but neither is the HPUX acc,
which seems to work fine for most libs.

Any help appreciated .
Ta,
   Avi

Re: [Boost-build] Using boost with cray c++

Ilja Honkonen
Hi
> Does any one have any experience of using boost with cray C++
> compiler ? Are any known problematic areas/issues ?

Cray 8.1.4 should be able to compile almost all of boost, instructions
for an XE6 machine using compilers available there are for example at
https://gitorious.org/dccrg/pages/Hermit

Ilja