Trying to get a MacOS runner up

Boost - Testing mailing list
I've run the run.py script, but no results are showing up.
Any ideas why?

[ I am away from the machine ATM, but will be there tomorrow morning, so I'm looking for things to check when I get there. ]

Thanks in advance.

-- Marshall

Re: Trying to get a MacOS runner up

Boost - Testing mailing list

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Marshall Clow <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've run the run.py script, but no results are showing up.
Any ideas why?

[ I am away from the machine ATM, but will be there tomorrow morning, so I'm looking for things to check when I get there. ]

I ran:

python run.py --runner=Marshall --toolsets=clang-03,clang-11,clang-14 -bjam_options="-j 4" --tag=master

and this takes about 11 hours to run.

But no sign of the results on

What am I missing?

--