To start contributing to boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello boost community,
     My name is Yaghyavardhan Singh, a 3rd year CS undergrad at IIIT, Hyderabad. I have been using Boost C++ Library for quite some time now and I would like to contribute to it. I have sound knowledge of C++(along with STL) and Advanced data structures  and algorithms. As I am new to open source, I need some help to get started. I would be interested to add any new algorithms which might not be part of any specific module yet(say some optimized convex hull algorithm in boost.geometry). I am also open to optimization problems.

Thank you,

Your's Sincerely,
Yaghyavardhan Singh

Re: To start contributing to boost

Boost - Dev mailing list

> [..] I would be interested to add any new algorithms which might not be
> part of any
> specific module yet(say some optimized convex hull algorithm in
> boost.geometry).
> I am also open to optimization problems.

​As far as I remember, boost.math's polynomial class does not have a
FFT method. You can try working on that.

Lakshay​

01.09.2017 16:45, Yaghyavardhan Singh Khangarot via Boost пишет:

> Hello boost community,
>       My name is Yaghyavardhan Singh, a 3rd year CS undergrad at IIIT, Hyderabad. I have been using Boost C++ Library for quite some time now and I would like to contribute to it. I have sound knowledge of C++(along with STL) and Advanced data structures  and algorithms. As I am new to open source, I need some help to get started. I would be interested to add any new algorithms which might not be part of any specific module yet(say some optimized convex hull algorithm in boost.geometry). I am also open to optimization problems.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Your's Sincerely,
> Yaghyavardhan Singh

Hello :-)

Please look on Boost Graph library. It's very interesting library for
you, i think.

Re: To start contributing to boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
> Hello :-)

> Please look on Boost Graph library. It's very interesting library for
  you, i think.

Thank you, for your suggestion.Sure,I will look into it.