Quantcast

To contribute in Static map (boost::static_map<Key, T, ConstExprHash = boost::constexpr_hash<Key>, Pred = boost::constexpr_equal_to<Key>>)

To contribute in Static map (boost::static_map<Key, T, ConstExprHash = boost::constexpr_hash<Key>, Pred = boost::constexpr_equal_to<Key>>)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

I am an engineering student in Computer Science  from SMVDU(India).

I would like to contribute to your STATIC MAP project and take part in
Gsoc.For getting familiar to your work, I would like to get my hands on
your projects issues.

Can you please guide me to your project where I can start with fixing small
bugs.