To contact project's mentor for GSoC21

Boost - Dev mailing list

   Hello,

   My self Anish Kumar Singh and I want to participate to in boost
   organisation.

   But I have no idea how to contact mentor for project discussion and my
   ideas with him.

   So please help me contacting to mentor so that I can make my proposal
   good to summit.

   Thankyou...

Re: To contact project's mentor for GSoC21

Boost - Dev mailing list
Em sex., 26 de mar. de 2021 às 12:22, prince raj via Boost <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

>    But I have no idea how to contact mentor for project discussion and my
>    ideas with him.

What's the project you're interested in?

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/

Re: To contact project's mentor for GSoC21

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 16:22, prince raj via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>    But I have no idea how to contact mentor for project discussion and my
>    ideas with him.
>
>    So please help me contacting to mentor so that I can make my proposal
>    good to summit.

First, read this and the materials linked there
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview