Thank You

Joel de Guzman-2
Hi,

More than a week after BoostCon 07, I feel I want to
in my memory for a long time. It's amazing how we all
can be like family even if it's actually the first time
we've met. I've known Joao and Hartmut for a long time
now, through this mailing list, but it's the first time
I actually met them in person. What an amazing experience.

I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank all
those Spiritistas who attended: Hartmut Kaiser, Joao
Abecasis, Dan Nuffer, Dan Marsden, wife and baby!, Daniel
Havenith and wife, David Jenkins, Eric Niebler. These are
the really active ones, I have a hint that there are others
present in the conference that are lurkers in this list or
the boost list but are nonetheless Spiritistas. I had an
email from Elisha Berns, for example, during the conference,
but whom I didn't actually meet in person.

Anyway, I enjoyed the pizza! Hey EBo, if you are hearing this,
thanks for buying me a pizza!

It's amazing to note that the Spirit folks are among the
biggest specific groups present in the conference. It's
amazing to note too that we came from all over the world.
Dave Abrahams attributes it to a strong community that we
fostered; y'all included. I thank you all!

Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com
http://spirit.sf.net

Re: Thank You

Joel de Guzman-2
[hidden email] wrote:
> Joel de Guzman <[hidden email]> said:
>
>> Anyway, I enjoyed the pizza! Hey EBo, if you are hearing this,
>> thanks for buying me a pizza!
>
> ;-)  You are welcome, and I would like to thank David Jenkins for helping to
> arrange it.  I've owed you that pizza for some time now.  I am sorry that I
> could not have been there a Boostcon, but with any luck I'll make it out for
> the next one.

I did not know you owed me a pizza. I always thought it was
Hartmut who owed me one. Anyway, hope to see you in BoostCon08.
Aspen was amazing!