Testing on ARM64

Phil Endecott
Dear List,

I have a new ARM64 system and I've had a go at running the
Boost regression tests on it.  At this time I've done this
primarily as something to exercise the hardware - for example,
to see if it overheats - but once the machine is installed
somewhere permanent I should be able to run the tests regularly,
if that is useful.

It is running Debian Stretch and I've run the tests with the
default versions of gcc (6.2.1) and clang (3.8.1).

This machine is also able to execute 32-bit ARM code.  Can
anyone advise what --toolsets or other options I need in order
to run tests in this mode?  Basically I need to invoke
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ or clang --target=arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf.

Regards,  Phil.