Test reports not updating

Boost - Testing mailing list
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try
to get it up and running again.

Regards,

Niklas Angare

Re: Test reports not updating

Boost - Testing mailing list
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Niklas Angare via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try to get it up and running again.

I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.

Tom, can you look into why the report processing is stalled?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Niklas Angare via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try to get it up and running again.

I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.

Tom, can you look into why the report processing is stalled?

I was getting a host key change error. I removed the cached one and added the new key, so the reports should start running again.

Since we now seem to have a pretty decent machine behind beta.boost.org, would it be worthwhile moving the report generation onto that machine? It should be something we could accomplish in a couple hours of work and I think it would improve the stability of the process. (Not that I'm not happy to keep running them.)

Tom

Re: Test reports not updating

Boost - Testing mailing list
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Niklas Angare via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try to get it up and running again.

I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.

And I've finally figured out a CI service that works. I now have CircleCI doing the report generation as needed. Tom, feel free to stop running the report generation.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Niklas Angare via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try to get it up and running again.

I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.

And I've finally figured out a CI service that works. I now have CircleCI doing the report generation as needed. Tom, feel free to stop running the report generation.

I've just disabled my runner.

Just out of curosity what triggers the CircleCI job? Is there any public status that we can view to see if it is running?
Tom

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Tom Kent via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Niklas Angare via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
The results tables haven't been updated in more than three days. Please try to get it up and running again.

I'm aware.. The server move likely caused Tom's uploads to start failing because of certificate changes. I've been trying to get a more stable CI solution working the past few days. But that's proving difficult.

And I've finally figured out a CI service that works. I now have CircleCI doing the report generation as needed. Tom, feel free to stop running the report generation.

I've just disabled my runner.

Just out of curosity what triggers the CircleCI job?

There's a cronjob on the web server that checks the results upload ftp site. When there are new results posted it triggers a CI build with the CircleCI REST API.

Is there any public status that we can view to see if it is running?

Which would include all branches for that repo. But for now the only branch is the one for the reports.