Test matrix file read errors?

Boost - Dev mailing list
I'm trying to look at the develop test matrix for a couple repositories and
I am getting an error:

Error extracting file: Error code 9 - The specified zipfile was not found *(the
> file exists, so this is probably an error reading the file)*.

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/date_time.html

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/dynamic_bitset.html

Thanks,

Jim

Re: Test matrix file read errors?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 10/11/18 4:06 PM, James E. King III via Boost wrote:

> I'm trying to look at the develop test matrix for a couple repositories and
> I am getting an error:
>
> Error extracting file: Error code 9 - The specified zipfile was not found *(the
>> file exists, so this is probably an error reading the file)*.
>

> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/date_time.html
>
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/dynamic_bitset.html

This usually happens when the results are being updated. Try again after
a while.