[Test] Typo in documentation?

Ben Wiederhake
Hello,

in this mail:
1) Typo report and pull request ("unambiguous"->adverb)
2) Improved visibility of version of web-based doc

1) I'm a first-time user of Boost.Test, and while reading the
documentation I think I stumbled across a typo:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_59_0/libs/test/doc/html/boost_test/practical_usage_recommendations/tutorials/hello.html

The third or fourth (depending on how you count) paragraph contains this
sentence:

> This allows a simple regression test script to automatically and
> unambiguous detect success or failure.

I believe that it should say "unambiguously". See my pull request: #83

2) I originally started reading this document, believing it to be the
"current version":

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/test/doc/html/tutorials/new-year-resolution.html

However, it is heavily outdated. One indication for this is the obvious
typo "BOOST_AUTO_EST_CASE" that has been already been fixed a while ago.

So the web-based documentation for Boost.Test v1_49_0 is outdated. The
web-based documentation for other Boost libraries display the warning
"This is outdated!" along with a link to the current version 1_59_0, for
example [1]. Is it possible to include this warning in these specific
pages, too?

[1]:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/doc/html/boost_asio/tutorial/tutdaytime3.html
(example of a "Click here to view the latest version of this page." notice.)

With regards,
Ben Wiederhake