TR1

Thomas Gulbrandsen

Hello!

I wan’t to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can’t find it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

-Thomas

Re: TR1

Scott Meyers
Thomas Gulbrandsen wrote:
> I wan’t to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can’t
> find it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

There is no full TR1 download from Boost or, as far as I know, anybody else.  11
of 14 TR1 components are available from Boost (though not necessarily in a form
that conforms to the TR1 spec), and there is also a TR1 wrapper in Boost that's
not yet in the current distribution.  Unfortunately, the unordered containers
are not yet in Boost (AFAIK).  For those, I suggest you take a look at STLPort.

Scott

Re: TR1

Thomas Gulbrandsen
Thank you! Will look into STLPort.

-Thomas Gulbrandsen

> I wan’t to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can’t
> find it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

There is no full TR1 download from Boost or, as far as I know, anybody else.
11
of 14 TR1 components are available from Boost (though not necessarily in a
form
that conforms to the TR1 spec), and there is also a TR1 wrapper in Boost
that's
not yet in the current distribution.  Unfortunately, the unordered
containers
are not yet in Boost (AFAIK).  For those, I suggest you take a look at
STLPort.

Scott

Re: TR1

Daniel James
On 3/9/06, Thomas Gulbrandsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wan't to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can't find
> it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

There's an implementation in the sandbox cvs. I'll upload a new
snapshot to the file vault tonight. Don't use the one that's currently
there, it has some problems and I forgot to replace it after I fixed
them.

I've been promising to put it up for review for some time now, but I
haven't got round to finishing the documentation. Sorry to everyone
about that. I should get it done soon.

Daniel