Support for std::unordered_map

Mike Gresens
Hi,

the x3/support/traits/container_traits.hpp implements support for std::map.
Can we implement support for std::unordered_map too?

Thanks,
Mike...

Re: Support for std::unordered_map

Joel de Guzman
On 1/25/16 12:30 AM, Mike Gresens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the x3/support/traits/container_traits.hpp implements support for std::map.
> Can we implement support for std::unordered_map too?

Absolutely. Please do a pull request and I'll see what I can do.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.ciere.com
http://boost-spirit.com
http://www.cycfi.com/

Re: Support for std::unordered_map

Mike Gresens
Hi,

pull request # 169 "Added support for std::multimap, std::unordered_map and std::unordered_multimap."

Best regards,
Mike...