Starting contribution at boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone,
I am a beginner in open source contribution.I want to start my career in
open source contribution with boost organisation.So please help me out with
a project to which i can contribute.My preferred language is C++.
Regards.

Re: Starting contribution at boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020, 13:30 Ashmita Singh via Boost, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I am a beginner in open source contribution.I want to start my career in
> open source contribution with boost organisation.So please help me out
> with a project to which i can contribute.

Nobody is able to tell which project you *can* contribute to but yourself
only.

"How can I contribute to development?" at
https://www.boost.org/users/faq.html

Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Re: Starting contribution at boost

If you're starting C++ more, then try for a part of boost that has an
active maintainer and see if they'd be willing to guide and review
contributions through pull requests.  Checking the github repos for
which ones have more changes and more accepted pull requests would be a
practical way to see which are more active and have time to dedicate to
their respective parts.  Then try contacting those developers and check
if such an arrangement would be OK.  Most people here don't bite, so it
shouldn't be a big deal to ask.