[Spirit Devel] TRUNK IS BROKEN

Robert Nelson
I just updated to trunk and I believe that an update to proto is
causing serious problems

Thanks
--Robert Nelson

Re: [Spirit Devel] TRUNK IS BROKEN

Eric Niebler-3
On 5/22/2011 6:56 AM, Robert Nelson wrote:
> I just updated to trunk and I believe that an update to proto is
> causing serious problems

Entirely possible because a lot has changed under the Proto's hood
recently. But Spirit's tests are working for me (msvc-9 and gcc-4.3).
(Caveat: they haven't run to completion yet here because there are
lots.) Please say (a) which tests were failing for you, (b) what the
errors were, and (c) on which toolset. BTW, that should be included with
every bug report, especially the ones IN ALL CAPS. ;-)

And if you ever suspect a Proto problem, cc: [hidden email]. That
way, I'm sure to see it.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Re: [Spirit Devel] TRUNK IS BROKEN

Robert Nelson
I updated to latest and everything seems to be working now.  Could
have just been a problem on my end, or it could have been fixed
already.

Thanks
--Robert Nelson