Sourceforge + Subversion (finally)

Caleb Epstein-3
I think Boost already has another host in mind for an eventual (?) switch to
Subversion, but in case I'm wrong it appears that Sourceforge now officially
supports Subversion repositories:

    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=31070&group_id=1

They even offer automatic repository conversion (e.g. cvs2svn).

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com

Re: Sourceforge + Subversion (finally)

Beman Dawes

"Caleb Epstein" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
>I think Boost already has another host in mind for an eventual (?) switch
> Subversion, but in case I'm wrong it appears that Sourceforge now
> officially
> supports Subversion repositories:
>
>    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=31070&group_id=1
>
> They even offer automatic repository conversion (e.g. cvs2svn).

Doug has already brought this up privately, and the response from several
other moderators was to try Subversion on SourceForge. A transition within
SourceForge seems like it should be relatively pain-free. OTOH, conversions
are often more trouble than expected.

--Beman