Searching for a intrusive::avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms dev

Searching for a intrusive::avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms dev

Boost - Dev mailing list

Hello

I'm working with the boost library (intrusive: : avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms ) and I found some bugs (not sure, maybe it's me who haven't understood the algorithm logic ). I have made hotfixes , add functions and it's working. But I don't know if this change were fine or needed.

So I 'm searching for someone who can exchange with me about this library.

Thimothée Virgoulay, second's year master degree in Bioinformatics at Montpellier University, France.

Re: Searching for a intrusive::avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms dev

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7/13/2018 4:36 AM, Thimothée Virgoulay via Boost wrote:

> Hello
>

> I'm working with the boost library (intrusive: : avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms ) and I found some bugs (not sure, maybe it's me who haven't understood the algorithm logic ). I have made hotfixes , add functions and it's working. But I don't know if this change were fine or needed.
>

> So I 'm searching for someone who can exchange with me about this library.

You can create a PR for the particular library on its github page and
you will get feedback about your changes.

> Thimothée Virgoulay, second's year master degree in Bioinformatics at Montpellier University, France.

Re: Searching for a intrusive::avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms dev

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:36 AM, Thimothée Virgoulay via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I'm working with the boost library (intrusive: : avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms
> ) and I found some bugs (not sure, maybe it's me who haven't understood the
> algorithm logic ). I have made hotfixes , add functions and it's working.
> But I don't know if this change were fine or needed.
>

> So I 'm searching for someone who can exchange with me about this library.

The maintainer of the Intrusive library is Ion Gaztanaga, who is active on
this list.

-- Marshall

On 16/07/2018 19:21, Marshall Clow wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:36 AM, Thimothée Virgoulay via Boost
>
>     Hello
>
>     I'm working with the boost library (intrusive: :
>     avltree_algorithms/bstree_algorithms ) and I found some bugs (not
>     sure, maybe it's me who haven't understood the algorithm logic ). I
>     have made hotfixes , add functions and it's working. But I don't
>     know if this change were fine or needed.
>
>     So I 'm searching for someone who can exchange with me about this
>     library.
>
> The maintainer of the Intrusive library is Ion Gaztanaga, who is active
> on this list.

Thanks Marshall,

Thimothée, yes I'm interested in your bug report. The avl algorithms are
not as well tested as others in the library so any bug report is
welcome, especially if test cases are available ;-)

Best,

Ion