Quantcast

Scheduled Outage : Web sites / Trac

Boost - Users mailing list
We are planning the final move of services from IU this week.

Expect service outages for all web sites including Trac on
17-February-2017 between 16:00 UTC - 00:00 UTC.

The mail lists will continue to operate during this time; however, all
other sub-domains for boost.org will be affected. Sync'ing bandwidth
with IU has been low recently and has caused us to increase the outage
window. We will notify these lists when services are available again.

Thank you for your patience during the move.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

Re: Scheduled Outage : Web sites / Trac

Boost - Users mailing list
<forgot to notify the user list #fail>

On 2/14/17 18:49, Michael Caisse via Boost-users wrote:
> We are planning the final move of services from IU this week.
>
> Expect service outages for all web sites including Trac on
> 17-February-2017 between 16:00 UTC - 00:00 UTC.

All content is migrated and servers are running. We do not anticipate
any further outages. We are continuing to monitor logs and services.

Total down-time: 75-minutes with two additional restarts of apache
resulting in two momentary outages.

Please report problems that you encounter to the ML, Slack Cpplang
#boost, or freenode #boost.

Thanks!

--
Michael Caisse