Sandia MacOS PowerPC testing hardware

Belcourt, Kenneth
Hi,

The Darwin PPC systems I've been running Boost tests on are deemed
"old", so they've been decommissioned.  This means these testing
platforms :

Trunk - Sandia-tiger-pcc
Release - Sandia-darwin-ppc

are finished.  If it's a critical platform, please let me know and
I'll look around to see if there's another PPC based system we could
use (or perhaps someone else could run tests).

-- Noel Belcourt

Stopping tests on HP-UX

Gubenko, Boris
Due to circumstances beyond our control, I will no longer be able to run Boost tests on HP-UX. The testing will be suspended some time tomorrow, for both aC++ and GCC.

If there is a volunteer willing to run the tests and act as a platform champion for HP-UX, we'll appreciate it. For specific questions, please contact the Engineering Manager at HP: [hidden email]

Thanks,
  Boris

Re: Stopping tests on HP-UX

Beman Dawes
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Gubenko, Boris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Due to circumstances beyond our control, I will no longer be able to run Boost tests on HP-UX. The testing will be suspended some time tomorrow, for both aC++ and GCC.

Boris,

Thanks for all the effort you have put into Boost testing over the
years. It has been much appreciated!

--Beman