Running Geometry libs test suite.

Boost - Testing mailing list
Hi,
I'm sorry if this has been asked yet again. I browsed the archived and could not find the answer.

I'm trying to run the Geometry libs tests suite to verify an invalid? geometry I have. I added it as an additional testcase but have failed to trigger the test suite. (I have never before used JamFiles)

As a background note: I'm testing in boost because Mysql 5.7 is declaring this geometry as invalid, and it defers the validation to the boost libs. I'm trying to track down what is exactly wrong with the geometry.

I attach the geometry in question if anyone is curious.

Cheers.

bad.geometry.bz2 (120K) Download Attachment

Re: Running Geometry libs test suite.

Boost - Testing mailing list
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 04:08, Nicolas Troncoso via Boost-Testing
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to run the Geometry libs tests suite to verify an invalid?
> geometry I have. I added it as an additional testcase but have failed to trigger the test suite.
> (I have never before used JamFiles)

Nicolas,

boost-testing is not the right place for your question.
The list is dedicated to "setup, procedures and tools
necessary for running Boost regression tests".
It might be confusing indeed, since you asked about running tests
of a Boost library of your interest, but "Boost regression tests" is a
different animal.

I'd suggest you to post your question to Boost.Geometry mailing list
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/geometry
alternatively, to

There, show what you have done so far,
show your C++ minimal sample and Jamfile you edited.
I'll try to help.

Re: Running Geometry libs test suite.

Boost - Testing mailing list
Sweet. Thanks. Will do.