Required C++ version in meta/libraries.json

Required C++ version in meta/libraries.json

How can I specify required version of the standard in the library meta
info?

Where is documentation of libraries.json schema?

I've learned that "std":"C++17", for example, in Boost.Any states which
standard adopted the library.
That is not what I'm after.

--
Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Re: Required C++ version in meta/libraries.json

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 08:30, Mateusz Loskot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can I specify required version of the standard in the library meta info?

For archives and those who may be searching for similar,
I'll answer my own question, thanks to Glen via Slack:

There is nothing in meta/libraries.json that indicates the "required"
C++ standard version.

The requirement can be displayed in e.g. "description" property as
Boost.Fiber does
https://github.com/boostorg/fiber/blob/develop/meta/libraries.json

Then, it will show up on boost.org/libs listings.