Removing defines in usage-requirements

Boost - Build mailing list
Hi,

The question may be trivial, but I do not know how to solve it.

In Boost.Test there this:

project boost/test
    : source-location ../src
    : requirements // snip
    : usage-requirements
                   <define>BOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK=1
    ;

alias included ;

I was trying (for several hours) to create a target that pulls
"included", and that does not have the BOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK=1.

Adding "<undef>BOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK" to that target does not work as
the command line then contains "-UBOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK ...
-DBOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK=1".

How can I disable the propagation of BOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK=1 ?

When I manually removed BOOST_TEST_NO_AUTO_LINK=1, I was still seeing
"-DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB=1" on the compiler command line. Where does this
come from? Can I disable it as well?

Thanks,
Raffi