Related to Boost.Real Project Proposal

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hey everyone, I am Vikram Singh Chundawat. I have a decent programming
experience in c++. I am interested in Boost.Real project proposal and I
want to work on this project in GSoC 2020. I have good knowledge of data
structure and algorithms.
I am going through all references and blogs suggested on project site
currently.
I will prefer giving the competency test after 8 march as I have my exams
till then.
It will be great if you have any suggestions regarding the prerequisites of
this project, till then i will be going through the resources given on the
project page.

Thank you
Regards
Vikram Singh Chundawat