Regarding how to get selected for gsoc boost

Regarding how to get selected for gsoc boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi! I am Syed Souban. I am new to the world of open source and I want to
contribute to it.
I am a Computer Science And Engineering Undergraduate and I know C, C++,
Java, Android App Development, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP.
I want some guidance on how should I start preparing to get selected for
GSoC in your organisation.

Re: Regarding how to get selected for gsoc boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Syed,
First you need to choose a project. You may find the project list here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018.
Once you chose the project, the next step is to write the corresponding
competency test ( respective descriptions available along with the
project). The project mentor will then evaluate your submission and when it
is in good shape, you will be helped with writing proposal.

Regards,
Mohd Sharique