Re: serialization: loading std::mapreplacesexistingmapdata objects

Re: serialization: loading std::mapreplacesexistingmapdata objects

Peter Whaite-2
Robert Ramey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Try putting it in either the namespace of std::map<MarkId, Mark> (ie
> std) or in the namespace boost::serialization

Sorry. Dumb mistake on my part from not carefully (painstakingly?)
examining the error messages.  The code was a minimal example to expose
the original problem, and it is missing Mark::serialize. The MarkMap
serialize function was found, and the namespace is not necessary.

When I go back to the full code it works perfectly.

Thanks once again for your prompt and useful responses.